● It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the resort. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card and Passport.
● Stay of 1 child upto 6 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. However requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy. Breakfast charges are applicable for the child.
● Pets are not allowed in the resort premises.
● Strict action will be taken against any guest resorting to inappropriate behavior or any activity which is against the rules and regulations of the resort, after the allegations have been investigated and proved.
● A discounted booking cannot be modified. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded.
● Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to resort asset. Guest shall keep the resort room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
● Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
● Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
● Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
● 50 % of booking amount should be paid at the time of booking (to be paid within 3 days of booking).
● Balance amount has to be paid ON or BEFORE the date of arrival.
We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 12 noon.
31 days or more prior to check-in date
10 % of booking amount
30 days prior to check-in date
25% of booking amount
Between 29 and 10 days prior to check-in date
50% of booking amount
9 or less days prior to check-in date
No cancellation possible
RESORT SPECIFIC POLICIES
● Smoking is strictly prohibited in the resort.
● Fizzy drinks and alcohol will not be served. Usage of alcohol is prohibited.
● The menu of breakfast is standard/ fixed and anything ordered extra will be chargeable as per the regular rates.
● Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed inside the resort premises.
● Unmarried couples are not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.